The neuron based data structure is a structure which represents relationships of objects/variables. It’s designed like a network or graph with vertexes (neurons) and edges (axons). You can use the neuron class as a container or a meta-structure for your object. To set up a relationship you have to add an axon. You can describe the axon by adding attributes or a plain text.
- How NBDS learns to learn (2012-07-27)
- The first implementation in PHP (2011-12-14)
- Introduction of NBDS on cip-labs (2010-12-17)
Here you can find development notes or other documents about the NBDS.
- Documentation of NBDS::PHP
- Getting Started with NBDS (short tutorial)
- Current Todo for the development of NBDS::PHP (dev note)
- Overview about all constants of the NBDS::PHP (dev note)
- Overview about the structure of the NBDS::PHP (dev note)
- Overview about all operations on the Space::PHP (dev note)
- Latest version also on GitHub
- NBDS::PHP version 0.2.5
- NBDS::PHP version 0.1.1